Facebook LIVE TrainingsWhat’s Your Strategy Staying Young and Strong? Here’s mine…November 21, 201917Comments by Terry Connect on Facebook Share What’s Your Strategy Staying Young and Strong? Here’s mine…Please follow and like us:Follow Terry 17 replies to "What’s Your Strategy Staying Young and Strong? Here’s mine…" Basia MieczkowskaNovember 21, 2019Wow, congratulations Reply Terry PetrovickNovember 21, 2019Thanks Basia! I’m curious do you have a plan? Reply Benjamin WhitakerNovember 21, 2019Great stuff! Reply Terry PetrovickNovember 21, 2019Thanks Benjamin! Do you have a personal development plan? Reply Benjamin WhitakerNovember 21, 2019Terry Petrovick I do sir! One of my main issues I struggle with is time. Lead a very busy lifestyle and that often leads to inconsistency. My planner keeps me in line for the most part and everyday seems to yeild greater fruit. Reply Terry PetrovickNovember 21, 2019very good! I bought a course from Darren Hardy called Insane Productivity and one of the big take aways for me is to bookend my days. This means planning and following a morning routine and an evening routine. And to alway plan tomorrow before we end our day. Reply Benjamin WhitakerNovember 21, 2019Terry Petrovick Great idea! Might have to pick that up! Jean RoweNovember 21, 2019WOW! 1000 pushups!!! You truly amaze and inspire!Staying young tips: When negative thinking presents – within me or from others, I shift the conversation – the one in my head or the one coming from them. Gratitude is the easiest way and always available! It engenders love and compassion -which also will keep us young. And healthful food and exercise regimes and taking cutting edge nutritional supplements. I search for and find the best! Oh – and I am NOT NORMAL and I think that keeps me young! Reply Terry PetrovickNovember 21, 2019That’s why no one would ever believe you are 75 yrs old Jean! 🙂 I love your youthful spirit and positive outlook on life and business. I know you just started a group for nurses who have or are burning out. How does somebody shift careers or add something new when they are already super busy? Reply Jean RoweNovember 23, 2019Terry Petrovick This subject merits much discussion. In short for my fellow.nurses I would say:1 – Feed yourself endless positive messages about you deserving a joyful, fulfilling and successful life! Your creativity about what to shift or add in to your career will emerge.2 – About not having time. Look hard at what is keeping you busy. Stop what is taking your time but not helping you move forward. For me mindless time on social media had to go.4- Surround yourself with people who know life is full of possibility for all of us. This belief is contagious!5 – Listen to the inspirers! Youtube, Ted Talks, wise teachers like Terry and his guests, etc.6 – Seek guidance from a coach or wise, trusted other ond/or join a group of people wanting to move forward, like you. I invite you to join the conversation in my Facebook groups Nurse Burnout – Path to Power or Nurse to Entrepreneur. Reply Josiah SmithNovember 22, 2019Caring for my mind – Body – spirit connection by being grateful for the body I have and treat it like a temple -90% of the time. The other 10% it’s life and have to be flexible since no one is perfect Reply Terry PetrovickNovember 22, 2019I would say you are doing better 99% of the people Josiah. What got you started on this journey? Reply Josiah SmithNovember 23, 2019Terry Petrovick had my own stress that affected my health and realized My vitality diminished – reprioritizing and learning a new paradigm of health and spiritual skills set me to being Less selfish and focusing on serving and keeping the end in mind . ReplyLeave a Reply Cancel ReplyYour email address will not be published. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.