Have You Heard about Globallee’s TAKA Energy Drink?
Listen to Globallee CEO Mark McNight give a TAKA Ingredients Review
TAKA energy drink comes in Hibiscus or a Blueberryhealthy energy drink. It is loaded with raw ingredients for healthy energy, mental clarity and gut health in a take-anywhere package.
Bursting with a delicious flavor, TAKA is an all-in-one solution to give your body the support and nutrients it needs to rejuvenate your well-being.
TAKA has no added sugar.
It is packed with superfoods to help you feel refreshed and energized throughout the day.
[vooplayer type=”video” id=”MTQ3ODg3″ ]
Discover the MOST COMMON MISTAKES that could be costing you your health and learn HOW TO AVOID THEM
If you are into Intermittent Fasting click here to download a complimentary eBook and see how TAKA can help you.
Want more science on the ingredients? Download the eBook: Globallee TAKA Ingredient
TAKA | SUPPORTING HOLISTIC HEALTH
One of the most effective and powerful ways to flood the body with the nutrients it craves is through TAKATM, a delicious and nutritious drink that contains vital nutrients for healthy energy. Consumers are searching for better energy, wellness, alertness, mental clarity, a boost to their mood or before a workout. And TAKATM delivers these positive results!
TAKA is specifically designed to support your immune system, support gut health, support a healthy metabolism, support mental clarity, increase energy and deliver a boost to your mood and workout!. TAKA is full of natural nutrition including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, herbs, and botanical superfoods. TAKA takes a natural approach to better health and better energy!
THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
TAKA contains key nutrients that support a healthy immune system. Aloe Vera, Fucoidan, Blueberry and Turmeric all play an important role in supporting a healthy immune system.
Aloe Vera & Fucoidan
Aloe Vera polysaccharides and polysaccharides from Fucoidan are essential nutrients to support t-lymphocyte production. These specialized polysaccharide molecules interact with “receptor” substances that are embedded into the outer membrane of our immune system cells. The result is that the immune system cells are galvanized into action. In particular, the class of cells known as “phagocytes” increases its activities by which they attack and engulf bacteria, waste products, and debris. This increased scavenging activity cleanses and protects the body from invading bacteria and viruses.
ALOE VERA has been used in traditional herbal medicine for many years and in medical journals like Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology have found evidence of its positive immunomodulatory (immune response) properties, including defending against pathogens.
To break it down, the polysaccharides found in Fucoidan and Aloe Vera help your body cleanse and attack bacteria. This protects the body from invading bacteria and viruses.
Blueberries & Turmeric
Blueberries and Turmeric are powerful, natural solutions to fueling your body and supporting a healthy immune system.
The Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry reports that berries including Blueberry have been widely and repeatedly found to have health benefits in terms of performance and disease prevention.5 Blueberries contain flavonoids —a type of antioxidant that can help reduce damage to cells and boost your immune system. In addition, Blueberries have plenty of vitamins, including vitamin C, vitamin A, potassium, dietary fiber, and manganese. All are vitamins and superfoods that help your body support a healthy immune system!
Turmeric is another superfood with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Curcumin, the active ingredient in Turmeric, is antiviral and antifungal. Turmeric is a superhero that supports antioxidant activity and anti-inflammatory activity. A recent study found that curcumin has been shown in the last two decades to be a potent immunomodulatory agent that can modulate the activation of T cells, B cells, macrophages, neutrophils, natural killer cells, and dendritic cells.
TAKA’s combination of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, herbs, and botanical superfoods support healthy cognitive function. Recent research proves a direct link between healthy nutrients and brain function, which enhances cognitive ability.
Globallee TAKA Ingredients
Turmeric supports brain health and mental clarity helping to increase your focus and productivity.
Pomegranate Juice contains powerful antioxidants that help your body function properly.
Hibiscus tastes great and it helps your body feel great! Hibiscus supports a healthy immune system and gut health.
Blueberries contain natural fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and healthy phytonutrients like anthocyanin.
Aloe is considered Nature’s Miracle Plant. It contains hundreds of micronutrients that support a healthy immune system.
Rhodiola Rosea is a natural adaptogen that helps the body combat the negative effects of stress. Rhodiola also supports heart health and bolsters the immune system.
Ionic Minerals support healthy cellular connectivity and balance. They are the OS (operating system) for a healthy body!
Fucoidan is a nutritious form of brown algae that is rich in nutrients called polysaccharides. They support a healthy immune system.
TAKA’S NATURAL INGREDIENTS Vitamins & Minerals
● Turmeric: Supports brain health, mental clarity, focus, and productivity. It also helps reduce inflammation in your body, helping support injury recovery and overall health.8
● Hibiscus: Not only does Hibiscus give TAKATM its delicious flavor, it also supports a healthy immune system and gut health.
● Blueberries: Blueberries contain natural fiber, potassium folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and phytonutrients. All of these nutrients help support mental clarity, brain functionality, and health, as well as support a healthy immune system.
● Aloe vera: Often referred to as nature’s miracle plant. Aloe Vera contains hundreds of micronutrients that bolster the immune system.
● Rhodiola Rosea: Adaptogens have been used and known to improve health for thousands of years. Rhodiola Rosea is a powerful adaptogen that combats the effects of stress and supports overall health.
● Guarana seed: This beautiful berry from Brazil is packed with natural energy known as guaranine. It delivers sustainable and healthy energy throughout the day.
● Ionic Minerals: These micronutrients promote healthy cellular connectivity and balance. Ionic Minerals enhance the body’s“operating system.”. They keep your bones, muscles, heart, and brain all working properly!
● Fucoidan: Fucoidan is a form of brown algae that is rich in nutrients called polysaccharides. Fucoidan supports a healthy immune system and healthy metabolic processes in your body.
● Chromium: This is a crucial trace mineral that supports healthy and balanced glucose metabolism. Chromium also supports protein, carbohydrate and lipid metabolism, helping with gut health and digestion!
● Vitamin A – 100%: Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods. Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps support the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly.
● Vitamin C – 100%: Vitamin C, also known as L-ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin. Vitamin C is necessary for supporting healthy body tissues. It’s also involved in many natural body functions like the formation of collagen, absorption of iron, and supporting a healthy
● Thiamin – 80%: Thiamin (or thiamine) is one of the water-soluble B vitamins. It is also known as vitamin B1. This vitamin plays a critical role in energy metabolism and, therefore, in the growth, development, and function of cells.
● Riboflavin – 80%: Riboflavin (also known as vitamin B2) is one of the B vitamins, which are all water-soluble. Riboflavin is an essential component of two major coenzymes, flavin mononucleotide (FMN) and flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD). These coenzymes play major roles in energy production; cellular function, growth, and development; and the metabolism of fats, drugs, and steroids. The conversion of the amino acid tryptophan to niacin (sometimes referred to as vitamin B3) requires FAD. Similarly, the conversion of vitamin B6 to the coenzyme pyridoxal 5’-phosphate needs FMN. In addition, riboflavin helps maintain normal levels of homocysteine, an amino acid in the blood.
● Niacin – 50%: Niacin (also known as vitamin B3) is one of the water-soluble B vitamins. Niacin is a B vitamin that’s made and used by your body to turn food into energy. It helps keep your nervous system, digestive system and skin healthy.
● Vitamin B6 – 450%: Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that supports healthy neurotransmissions as well as healthy metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. In particular, Pyridoxal 5’ phosphate is the active coenzyme form of vitamin B6.
● Vitamin B12 – 900%: Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that is essential for the production of red blood cells and for DNA function. B12 also supports healthy glucose metabolism. Methylcobalamin, in particular, is an important form of B12 for healthy metabolic processes.
● Potassium – 14%: Potassium, the most abundant intracellular cation, is an essential nutrient. Potassium is present in all body tissues and is required for normal cell function because of its role in maintaining intracellular fluid volume and transmembrane electrochemical gradients. Potassium has a strong relationship with sodium, the main regulator of extracellular fluid volume, including plasma volume. Due to excess sodium in most processed foods, most people have too much sodium in their bodies and not enough potassium in their body. The potassium in TAKA helps to restore the vital osmotic balance between sodium and potassium.
[vooplayer type=”video” id=”MTQ3ODgz” ]
TAKA is filled with delicious and nutritious ingredients that help your body feel and function at its best. Because of the vitamins, minerals, and superfoods packed in TAKA, this healthy drink creates a natural way for your body to fuel and sustain itself during fasted states.
The Perfect Drink for INTERMITTENT FASTING (I.F.)
Intermittent Fasting (I.F.) is currently one of the world’s hottest and popular health and fitness movements. It seems that everyone is TAKA-ing about I.F.! Millions of consumers are using the principles of I.F. to lose weight, improve their health and simplify their lifestyles.
Clinical studies have shown that I.F. can have a powerful effect on improving your body and your brain!
What is I.F. and how can I drink TAKA to support I.F.?
Intermittent Fasting is a pattern of eating that allows your body to alternate between an “eating state” and a “fasting state”. You typically eat for 6 to 8 hours per day and you fast for 16 to 18 hours each day.
It doesn’t change what you eat, but when you eat.
So why is it important to change when you eat?
It’s one of the simplest ways to help your body take the bad weight off while keeping healthy weight on.
When you are in a fasted state, your body is able to access the bad fat that isn’t accessible during an “eating state”.
At only 15 calories per stick pack, TAKA is the perfect drink to support I.F. You can drink TWO TAKA each I.F. period (from when you wake up until 1:00 pm or 2:00 pm). The best news is that TWO TAKA only contains 30 calories. That keeps you well below the typical recommendation of consuming less than 50 calories through liquids during the fasting period. TAKA then becomes the perfect support for I.F. by naturally curbing your appetite.
TAKA’s high concentration of vitamins, minerals, ionic minerals and superfoods like Rhodiola, Turmeric and Aloe vera are a powerful combination to nurture your body and curb your appetite.
What do people think of TAKA?
“The product TAKA is great tasting and provides sustained energy. It has helped me lose weight. The business is an incredible opportunity.” ~Andrew Taylor
“My husband and I just started using Taka every day 4 days ago. Within 30 minutes of me drinking 1/4 of it the swelling in my legs had dramatically reduced and my sciatic pain is minimal. My husband has severe neuropathy in his feet. It causes him to constantly be working his toes so much so that he gets blisters on the ends of his toes. Within 2 days I noticed that he was not doing it nearly as much. The pain in his feet has drastically reduced. It has not gone away yet but I have faith that this is the miracle that we have been waiting for. I cannot thank Shayla Rowley enough for introducing us to Taka.” ~ Barbara Warwick
“TAKA is ENERGY!! I intermittent fast and TAKA helps me extend my fasting. I drink one in the morning and one around noon and can extend my fast to 20 hours! Amazing appetite control and sustained energy!” ~Karen Aycock
“Since I have been on Taka I have lost 7 pounds, have more energy, and I don’t feel hungry all the time! I am beyond excited about the opportunity and what is to come!” ~Melanie Jones
“I never thought I would stop craving Dr. Pepper, if you know me you know it’s my weakness even when I am designated driver but let me tell you the carb cravings are gone during Intermittent Fasting. Down 22lbs and 60 more to go!” ~Jeremy Reheis
“My son and daughter-in-law Jesse Rowley shared this amazing product with me two weeks ago and from that first day, I was sold! #TakaEnergy has truly given me my life back! After having surgery in January Taka has allowed me to stop taking my anti-inflammatory and pain medications and has given me a reserve of energy that lasts me the entire day from only 1 pack! I haven’t had a Cherry Sprite in over two weeks and I have to say I was addicted to those I was drinking at least four 44 oz. fountain drinks a day. It’s curbed my appetite all day long and in the two weeks now that I have been drinking my Taka I have lost 7 pounds and I look to at least lose another 25! This amazing company and team are just what I was looking for and for anyone thinking of joining now is the time, timing is everything getting in now at this crucial launch stage of the company is going to benefit us all financially not to mention health-wise I can’t thank Globallee enough!” ~Richard Rowley
Find out more about Globallee with this review.
Got questions about Globallee TAKA? Please call or text me at 919-624-0544
Are you interested in earning income with TAKA and BeneTrim? Watch this Globallee Business Overview video.
[vooplayer type=”video” id=”MjkyNjU4″ ]
Click the “Enroll Now” image below to join the business.