Globallee TAKA Ingredients, TAKA Benefits, and Science
Globallee TAKA energy drink cost $45 Retail; $34.95 Preferred Customers
Every day, around the world, more than a billion people spend money on some type of drink to give them energy, improve their health, support mental clarity or just get them going in the morning. If you are like most of us, you frequently feel stressed or have a lack of energy.
Recently the World Health Organization declared stress a “worldwide epidemic.” It causes almost 60% of human health issues and is the reason behind 3 out of 4 doctor’s visits. Stress even has a negative effect on your metabolism and your immune system.
Most people don’t know how to positively handle stress or how to naturally support their immune system. Are you ready to join a better health revolution?
Globallee Inc. is here to help with an incredible new drink called TAKA! Globallee TAKA drink ingredients are all about natural nutrition. It is full of nutrients from herbs, plants, and superfoods to help combat stress and deliver natural, healthy energy.
EFFECT OF DIET ON THE BODY
100 years ago, most foods were real, raw and pure. Today, GMOs, additives, fillers, chemicals, and artificial colors and flavors are the norm. To increase shelf life and increase profits, many manufacturers have replaced healthy, natural ingredients with unhealthy fillers, over-processed ingredients, and refined sugar. The result is a huge decrease in health and an increase in obesity. The Center For Disease Control reports that obesity affects 39.8 percent of adults in the US as of 2016.1
Poor nutrition can wreak havoc on the body. Even on a short term basis, the effects of poor eating habits show up in the form of low energy levels and mood swings. Without the proper fuel, the body is running on fumes. A high-sugar snack might give the body a spike in energy, but a crash will soon follow.
EFFECT OF LACK OF EXERCISE ON THE BODY
A lack of exercise can also have huge consequences for overall health, wellness, and longevity. John Hopkins University2 reports that a lack of physical activity puts individuals at a higher risk for all kinds of health problems.
When diet is poor, exercise is lacking and environmental stress factors are all around us, we need a healthy, natural solution.
Globallee’s TAKA Healthy Energy | SUPPORTING HOLISTIC HEALTH
One of the most effective and powerful ways to flood the body with the nutrients it craves is through TAKA, a delicious and nutritious drink that contains vital nutrients for healthy energy.
Consumers are searching for better energy, wellness, alertness, mental clarity, a boost to their mood or before a workout. And TAKA delivers these positive results!
The Globallee TAKA drink mix is specifically designed to support your immune system, support gut health, support a healthy metabolism, support mental clarity, increase energy and deliver a boost to your mood and workout!
THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
TAKA contains key nutrients that support a healthy immune system. Aloe Vera, Fucoidan, Blueberry and Turmeric all play an important role in supporting a healthy immune system.
Aloe Vera & Fucoidan
Aloe Vera polysaccharides and polysaccharides from Fucoidan are essential nutrients to support t-lymphocyte production. These specialized polysaccharide molecules interact with “receptor” substances that are embedded into the outer membrane of our immune system cells. The result is that the immune system cells are galvanized into action. In particular, the class of cells known as “phagocytes” increases its activities by which they attack and engulf bacteria, waste products, and debris. This increased scavenging activity cleanses and protects the body from invading bacteria and viruses.3
ALOE VERA has been used in traditional herbal medicine for many years and in medical journals like Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology have found evidence of its positive immunomodulatory (immune response) properties, including defending against pathogens.4
To break it down, the polysaccharides found in Fucoidan and Aloe Vera help your body cleanse and attack bacteria. This protects the body from invading bacteria and viruses.
Blueberries & Turmeric
Blueberries and Turmeric are powerful, natural solutions to fueling your body and supporting a healthy immune system.
The Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry reports that berries including Blueberry have been widely and repeatedly found to have health benefits in terms of performance and disease prevention.5 Blueberries contain flavonoids—a type of antioxidant that can help reduce damage to cells and boost your immune system. In addition, Blueberries have plenty of vitamins, including vitamin C, vitamin A, potassium, dietary fiber, and manganese. All are vitamins and superfoods that help your body support a healthy immune system!
Turmeric is another superfood with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Curcumin, the active ingredient in Turmeric, is antiviral and antifungal. Turmeric is a superhero that supports antioxidant activity and anti-inflammatory activity. A recent study found that curcumin has been shown in the last two decades to be a potent immunomodulatory agent that can modulate the activation of T cells, B cells, macrophages, neutrophils, natural killer cells, and dendritic cells.6
TAKA’s combination of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, herbs, and botanical superfoods supports healthy cognitive function. Recent research proves a direct link between healthy nutrients and brain function, which enhances cognitive ability.7
Vitamins & Minerals
- Turmeric: Supports brain health, mental clarity, focus, and productivity. It also helps reduce inflammation in your body, helping support injury recovery and overall health.8
- Hibiscus: Not only does Hibiscus give TAKA its delicious flavor, but it also supports a healthy immune system and gut health.
- Blueberries: Blueberries contain natural fiber, potassium folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and phytonutrients. All of these nutrients help support mental clarity, brain functionality, and health, as well as support a healthy immune system.
- Aloe vera: Often referred to as nature’s miracle plant. Aloe Vera contains hundreds of micronutrients that bolster the immune system.
- Rhodiola Rosea: Adaptogens have been used and known to improve health for thousands of years. Rhodiola Rosea is a powerful adaptogen that combats the effects of stress and supports overall health.
- Guarana seed: This beautiful berry from Brazil is packed with natural energy known as guaranine. It delivers sustainable and healthy energy throughout the day.
- Ionic Minerals: These micronutrients promote healthy cellular connectivity and balance. Ionic Minerals enhance the body’s “operating system.”. They keep your bones, muscles, heart, and brain all working properly!
- Fucoidan: Fucoidan is a form of brown algae that is rich in nutrients called polysaccharides. Fucoidan supports a healthy immune system and healthy metabolic processes in your body.
- Chromium: This is a crucial trace mineral that supports healthy and balanced glucose metabolism. Chromium also supports protein, carbohydrate and lipid metabolism, helping with gut health and digestion!
- Vitamin A – 100%: Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods. Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps support the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly.9
- Vitamin C – 100%: Vitamin C, also known as L-ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin. Vitamin C is necessary for supporting healthy body tissues. It’s also involved in many natural body functions like the formation of collagen, absorption of iron, and supporting a healthy immune system.10
- Thiamin – 80%: Thiamin (or thiamine) is one of the water-soluble B vitamins. It is also known as vitamin B1. This vitamin plays a critical role in energy metabolism and, therefore, in the growth, development, and function of cells.11
- Riboflavin – 80%: Riboflavin (also known as vitamin B2) is one of the B vitamins, which are all water-soluble. Riboflavin is an essential component of two major coenzymes, flavin mononucleotide (FMN) and flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD). These coenzymes play major roles in energy production; cellular function, growth, and development; and the metabolism of fats, drugs, and steroids. The conversion of the amino acid tryptophan to niacin (sometimes referred to as vitamin B3) requires FAD. Similarly, the conversion of vitamin B6 to the coenzyme pyridoxal 5’-phosphate needs FMN. In addition, riboflavin helps maintain normal levels of homocysteine, an amino acid in the blood.12
- Niacin – 50%: Niacin (also known as vitamin B3) is one of the
water-soluble B vitamins. Niacin is a B vitamin that’s made and used by your body to turn food into energy. It helps keep your nervous system, digestive system and skin healthy.13
- Vitamin B6 – 450%: Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that supports healthy neurotransmissions as well as healthy metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. In particular, Pyridoxal 5’ phosphate is the active coenzyme form of vitamin B6. 14
- Vitamin B12 – 900%: Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that is essential for the production of red blood cells and for DNA function. B12 also supports healthy glucose metabolism. Methylcobalamin, in particular, is an important form of B12 for healthy metabolic processes. 15
- Potassium – 14%: Potassium, the most abundant intracellular cation, is an essential nutrient. Potassium is present in all body tissues and is required for normal cell function because of its role in maintaining intracellular fluid volume and transmembrane electrochemical gradients. Potassium has a strong relationship with sodium, the main regulator of extracellular fluid volume, including plasma volume. Due to excess sodium in most processed foods, most people have too much sodium in their bodies and not enough potassium in their bodies.16 The potassium in TAKA helps to restore the vital osmotic balance between sodium and potassium.
TAKA is sourced from whole foods rather than made artificially in an industrial setting. Globallee also requires that all farming and growing sourcing partners are part of the Global Food Safety Initiative. TAKA’s ingredients are grown and harvested, not created in a lab.
TAKA is produced in the USA and has the important distinction of being classified vegan, non-GMO and with zero sugar added. Sometimes knowing what is NOT in the product is just as important as knowing what is in it.
Say Hello tp Globallee TAKA
TAKA was created with you in mind. Filled to the brim with antioxidants, superfoods, natural energy, and delicious flavor, TAKA helps you have lasting, natural energy, all day long.
Turmeric supports brain health and mental clarity helping to increase your focus and productivity.
Pomegranate Juice contains powerful antioxidants that help your body
Hibiscus tastes great and it helps your body feel great! Hibiscus supports a healthy immune system and gut health.
Blueberries contain natural fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and healthy phytonutrients like anthocyanin. Aloe is considered Nature’s Miracle Plant. It contains hundreds of micronutrients that support a healthy immune system.
Rhodiola rosea is a natural adaptogen that helps the body combat the negative effects of stress. Rhodiola also supports heart health and bolsters the immune system.
Ionic Minerals support healthy cellular connectivity and balance. They are the OS (operating system) for a healthy body!
Fucoidan is a nutritious form of brown algae that is rich in nutrients called polysaccharides. They support a healthy immune system.
FARM to TAKA Philosophy
Globallee, Inc. believes in working directly with the farmers who grow and process the healthiest natural ingredients in the world. This close FARM to TAKA process gives us immediate access to information about growing and harvesting conditions to ensure the healthiest natural ingredients.
Globallee TAKA Drink’s Scientific Findings On Key Ingredients
TURMERIC & DISEASE PREVENTION
A recent study found on PubMed discusses how Turmeric works in the human body to support good health. Treatment based on traditional and natural medicines is increasing in many parts of the world. This study supports the effect of Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) in a broad range of improvement and modulation of physiological and biochemical processes. 17
TURMERIC & GUT HEALTH
The Journal of Evidence-Based Integrative Medicine did a study with Turmeric and found that participants’ gut microbiota was altered by Turmeric. Improving gut health promotes digestion and a host of health benefits.18 In addition to aiding the digestive system, studies by peer-reviewed journal FOODS reports that Turmeric supports the management of oxidative stress, metabolic syndrome and other key health factors. The same study found that it can help manage exercise-induced inflammation and muscle soreness, thus enhancing recovery.19
HIBISCUS & HEART HEALTH
The Journal of Nutrition has published the results of clinical trials that have shown that HIBISCUS can support healthy blood pressure levels and can have a positive effect on cholesterol levels.20 Another study reported on by the Food & Function journal gave 36 overweight participants either hibiscus extract or a placebo. After 12 weeks, those with the hibiscus extract had reduced body weight, body fat, body mass index and hip to waist ratio.21
CHROMIUM & GLUCOSE METABOLISM
Chromium is an essential mineral that appears to have a beneficial role in the regulation of insulin action and its effects on carbohydrate, protein and lipid metabolism. Chromium is an important factor in enhancing the metabolic activity of insulin activity and supporting healthy blood sugar levels.
CHROMIUM & INFLAMMATION
A study by Food & Nutrition Research found that CHROMIUM had beneficial effects on vascular inflammation, insulin resistance, and oxidative stress. The study offers CDNC supplementations as a possible adjunct therapy for those with type 2 diabetes.22 Harvard Medical
School also suggests that chromium has also been reported to lower low-density lipoproteins (known as LDL or “bad cholesterol) levels.23
FUCOIDAN & STRESS
Peer-reviewed journal Marine Drugs found that FUCOIDANS had protective effects from oxidative stress on the body. This study compared five different versions of Fucoidan and found positive results supporting Fucoidan and the protective effects it has on oxidative stress on the body. All five types of Fucoidan saw results. 24
RHODIOLA ROSEA & INSULIN RESISTANCE
A study by Frontiers in Nutrition discovered that the polyphenols in RHODIOLA ROSEA have the potential to be used to support healthy blood sugar levels.
BLUEBERRY & IMMUNE SUPPORT
The Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry reports that berries including BLUEBERRY have been widely and repeatedly found to have health benefits in terms of performance.25
ALOE VERA & INFLAMMATION
ALOE VERA has been used in traditional herbal medicine for many years and medical journals like Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology have found evidence of its positive immunomodulatory (immune response) properties, including defending against pathogens.26
GUARANA SEED & MENTAL ENERGY
Research Journal Appetite reports that studies involving GUARANA SEED have shown that it can improve cognitive performance and fight mental fatigue. Participants completed a Cognitive Demand Battery before and 30 minutes following the drink. In comparison to the placebo, participants experienced increased speed and accuracy in performing the cognitive tasks throughout the post-dose assessment.27
Conclusions on Globallee TAKA INgredients and Benefits
TAKA is a proprietary powder drink formula full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and superfoods that:
Support adaptogenic activity
Support the immune system
Support healthy glucose metabolism
Support healthy energy
Support mental clarity
Support gut health
With ingredients that promote mental clarity, support the immune system, create healthy energy and support gut health, TAKA is your daily solution to combat the stresses and lack of energy from daily life.
The superfoods found in TAKA include Hibiscus, Spirulina, Goji Berry, Blueberry, Orange Juice, Beet Root, Acai Berry, Pomegranate Juice, Mangosteen, and Cranberry Juice are hand-selected to naturally fuel your body.
TAKA also contains nutrient-rich adaptogen support and immune system support from Fucoidan, Rhodiola Rosea, Maqui Berry, Aloe Vera Gel, Ionic Minerals, and Turmeric Root.
Drink TAKA every day and join a better health revolution!
TAKA Ingredient Resources
1 “Adult Obesity Facts.” by Center For Disease Control. Retrieved from: https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
2 “Risks of Physical Activity” by John Hopkins Medicine. Retrieved from: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/risks-of-physical-inactivity
3 “Effect of Aloe Vera and Amino Acids in Aloe Vera on Phagocytosis by peripheral neutrophils in Adult Bronchial Asthma.” Yagi, A. t987 Amino acids Phagocytosis Immunostimulant. Jpn J. Allergol. 36 (r2\ 1094- I l0l.
4 Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology. “Immunomodulatory effects of Aloe vera and its fractions on the response of macrophages against Candida albicans.” Retrieved from:
5 Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry “Berry fruits: compositional elements, biochemical activities, and the impact of their intake on human health, performance, and disease. Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18211023
6 Jagetia, G. C., & Aggarwal, B. B. (2007, January). “Spicing up” of the immune system by curcumin. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17211725
7 Nature Reviews Neuroscience “Brain foods: the effects of nutrients on brain function.” Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2805706/
8 Turmeric. (2018, November 27). Retrieved from https://nccih.nih.gov/health/turmeric/ataglance.htm
9 Office of Dietary Supplements – Vitamin A. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminA-HealthProfessional/
10 Office of Dietary Supplements – Vitamin C. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminC-Consumer/
11 Office of Dietary Supplements – Thiamin. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Thiamin-Consumer/
12 Office of Dietary Supplements – Riboflavin. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Riboflavin-Consumer/
13 Office of Dietary Supplements – Niacin. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Niacin-Consumer/
14 Office of Dietary Supplements – Vitamin B6. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB6-HealthProfessional/
15 Office of Dietary Supplements – Vitamin B12. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB12-HealthProfessional/
16 Office of Dietary Supplements – Potassium. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Potassium-Consumer/
17 Rahmani AH, Alsahli MA, Aly SM, Khan MA, Aldebasi YH. Role of Curcumin in Disease Prevention and Treatment. Adv Biomed Res 2018;7:38
18 Effects of Turmeric and Curcumin Dietary Supplementation on Human Gut Microbiota: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study. Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6083746/
19 Foods. “Curcumin: A Review of Its’ Effects on Human Health.” Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5664031/
20 Effects of Hibiscus sabdariffa extract powder and preventive treatment (diet) on the lipid profiles of patients with metabolic syndrome (MeSy). Retrieved from:
Hibiscus Sabdariffa L. Tea (Tisane) Lowers Blood Pressure in Prehypertensive and Mildly Hypertensive Adults. Retrieved from: https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/140/2/298/4600320
21 Food & Function Journal. “Hibiscus sabdariffa extract inhibits obesity and fat accumulation, and improves liver steatosis in humans.” Retrieved from:
22 Food Nutrition Research. “Impact of chromium dinicocysteinate supplementation on inflammation, oxidative stress, and insulin resistance in type 2 diabetic subjects: an exploratory analysis of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.” Retrieved from:
23 Harvard Medical School. “HDL Cholesterol Part II” Retrieved from https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/HDL_cholesterol_Part_II
24 Marine Drugs. “ Effects of Fucoidans from Five Different Brown Algae on Oxidative Stress and VEGF Interference in Ocular Cells.” Retrieved from:
25 Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry “Berry fruits: compositional elements, biochemical activities, and the impact of their intake on human health, performance, and disease. Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18211023
26 Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology. “Immunomodulatory effects of Aloe vera and its fractions on the response of macrophages against Candida albicans.” Retrieved from:
27 Appetite. “Improved cognitive performance and mental fatigue following a multi-vitamin and mineral supplement with added guaraná (Paullinia cupana). Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18077056
What is Globallee?
Globallee Inc. creates optimism and positive connections with extraordinary people around the world. Together, we discover unlimited potential through Globallee’s unique business for Independent Brand Ambassadors and through exceptional consumer products that improve health, restore youthfulness and create beauty.
Globallee TAKA Ingredients & TAKA Benefits will help you take one more step toward optimal health.