One of the keys to become a marketing success is to staying current with cutting edge information then provide that knowledge to your clients, prospects and followers in the online world.
All too often I see the same information is recycled.Â People seem to stuck in their comfort zone and routines.
If you are into Social Media and Web 2.0 and the marketing and education of it then here are 10 sites that you are going to love.
These sites will help to position you as an authority in the Social Media world.
These sites will also provide you with a unique opportunity to step into other social communities to help you grow your business.
When you do this, please remember the importance of social equity.Â The value you add to the community.Â The more value you add the more people are going to want to follow you.
You will find a brief description of each blog.Â Be careful as you review these not to get sucked into all this great information.
They are not in any real order with the exception of my #1 pick Mashable. You’ll want to visit this baby weekly for great tips, marketing strategies, new tools, etc…so let’s begin.
1. Mashable.com – Mashable is the world’s largest site dedicated to Web 2.0 and Social Media news. It has more than 12.million page views every month. You will find it to be one of the best blogs for critiquing new sites and online services.Â They are the CNN of the Web 2.0 world.Â You will great tool reviews for all your social networking.
2. SocialMediaToday.com – Social Media Today has some of the best social media and web 2.0 thinkers, brainy-acts on the planet. You will learn how to create an interactive social community.Â Once registered, you can feed your existing blog posts to the content flow of Social Media Today and create posts directly on the site.Â That’s pretty slick.
3. DoshDosh.com – This is not your typical social media blog.Â You will find it to be a fantastic resource for cutting edge online marketing and blogging tips. In addition, you will find some of the best Web 2.0 and social media strategies.
4. BrianSolis.com You will find that Brian brings a unique perspective as he looks at how traditional marketing and Social Media link up to create one powerful marketing machine when done right.Â This blog is among the top 1.5% of all blogs tracked by Technoratiâ€”this means it rocks!
5. ScottMonty.com – Scott shares his perspectives on social media – the convergence of marketing, advertising and PR on the Web – for marketers, agencies, the enterprise and the individual.Â He is the Big Dog at Ford Motor Company for Social Media. Remember, it’s important for you to expand your sources; giving you the edge to connect with more people.
6. Techipedia.com – Tamar Weinberg is an amazing resource. Her last post was on “How to Create the Perfect Fan Page.” Do you think you could benefit from that?Â Â She is freelance writer and author of The New Community Rules: Marketing on the Social Web, who specializes in social media consulting and strategy, blogger outreach, reputation management, and search engine marketing (SEO, link building, and Pay Per Click Marketing).Â Any interest in that?
7. AllFacebook.com – This blog is all about facebook.Â It is all over it. You will learn about new applications, general news, and analysis about the future of Facebook. It is an exciting time in the world of social media and social networking and these guys cover all of it in relation to Facebook.
8. Twitip.com – This is about… You guessed it…all about Twitter. It covers Twitter Tips of all varieties including getting the right followers and how to make the your real friends.Â You’ll also learn about things like Branding, Twitter tools and a lot more.
9. CollectiveThoughts.com – This is a great Mastermind community for Social Media.Â Each member of Collective Thoughts are a known or rising star in their own field, but they also have a passion and unique understanding on social media. Together, they make up Collective Thoughts.
10. The Viral Garden – Mack is a social media guru. He will teach you about the latest tools and trends to enhance your productivity and profitability.Â Â He has some very cool info on his site.
I hope you take full advantage of these resources as they will really up your game and help you position yourself an expert in social media.
You will want to create one or more sites like this to enhance your position as a leader in the Social Media and Network Marketing industry TheSocialMediaGoldRush.com It is really easy when you have the right tools and the right team to support you and your goals.
If you have any other great site that you know of and would like to share please let us know.Â As always, PLEASE leave me your comments and let me know what you think.
See You at The Top!